Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Work-a-holic = pooped Meg

The new semester has started, and with it so has work. Last semester I was promoted, and I now am the Asst. Lab Manager. Its been insane this first few days. Starting last week I've been working what feels like non-stop. Just since Monday this week I have worked 22 hours. Today I get to work two hours and go home, I feel my bed beckon. Last night was the first full nights sleep I've had in a while. It was nice to just be at home and not have my phone ringing with some need for me to come in all night. Hopefully this is a trend that can continue. All in all this semester is stacking up nicely. I only have 6 credit hours. This means more college for me down the road, but it also means better grades. Right now the Grades are what I care about. I'd like my average GPA to be above average. I've estimated I'll be finished with school in another 2.5 years. Maybe if I can pull it off I can shorten that time. I feel like my life has been nothing but school for a long time. Sometimes I think I should just stop for awhile, but I want to finish. I know if I leave I might not come back. Life doesn't always flow the way you expect it too. So until I'm done, I'm here...no breaks. Happy Hump Day and happy first week of classes!

No comments: