Friday, March 24, 2006

Dance your cares away *clap clap*



I found the most amazing thing at wal-mart last night! I'm sure you've guessed it by now, Fraggle Rock: Complete First Season. There are around 6 DVD's in the case and it contains all 24 eppies. I was so excited I did a dance and began singing the song as Anne and I browsed the movie section. A random guy even clapped at the part of the song where the Fraggles Clap and then winked at me. It was pretty funny. You can get the theme song here if you are curious :)This show was a major part of my childhood and I have loved it every since. I highly highly recommend it for people with kids. It has great songs, lessons, and humor even for adults. I also purchased Valley Girl and Stephen King's TommyKnockers. Valley Girl is hands down one of my favorite movies. It cracks me up that to this day valley speak is still a major part of culture, like for real. Anyway if you love movies and like them cheap, wal-mart has a movie bin with all sorts of movies for $5.50. There were a million I wanted to buy, but once I found the Complete First Season of Fraggle Rock I had to put them back. They had What Dreams May Come which is also one of my favorite books, Panic Room with Jodie Foster, Hot Shots: Part Deux, Gattaca another one of my favorite movies, and a million and half more. Anyway that is my random blog for the day =)

-Meg

No comments: