Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pack Rat

Out of sheer boredom I began to clean out my e-mail folders in my hotmail. The funny thing is how old some of these e-mails are. The oldest? 99 from my freshman year in HS. That was literally 8 years ago! I thought I'd put some funny snippets in here from a few of these ancient e-mails. :)

State here your completely honest opinion of me: You're a great person. If you give your best, and don't slack off you'll go far. You're one of the few people who are special enough for me to wanna get closer to you, but I'd hate to have you as an enemy 'cause I also know what you're capable of. (From Renee in a survey email about me 7/29/01 and yes I was semi-evil in HS...who wasn't?)

Who is the scariest driver you've ever met? MEGAN!!!!!!!!!! *barf face* *scared face* *wink* (from Kodie in 03 in a survey about her and I'd like to state..I'm not a bad driver! I've never had a wreck or a ticket! Minus the mailbox...but that has a logical explanation!)

anyway I was amused by these things and thought I'd add them to my blog :)

No comments: